Dear Investors and Friends,
First of all, thanks so much for being supportive and interested in this fund management. We would like to demonstrate our fundamental fund management mission - deliver low risk, high reward investment to everyone we meet.
Although we want to promise as much as we could, we would like to make your expectation clear before everything starts. CYNC Wealth is not Prophet nor Superman. Thus we cannot GUARANTEE the profitability of this fund. There will be loss trades along the way and it is inevitable. However we do expect to to hit our monthly growth target, which is 2%. By joining our MAM Fund Management, you acknowledge the risk that associate to Forex/Commodities trading and agree that CYNC Wealth and all its employee, associates and partners are free of any liabilities in result of your investment losses.
Below are the key details of this fund management
Fund Management Style:
1. Remote Manage Your Account through MAM (i.e. Only managing individual account through broker platform, no physical transfer of fund to third party account).
2. All Accounts allowed for deposit or withdrawal anytime. However, we required a minimum of Three days notice in advance.
Fund Management Profit Sharing Percentage:
Profit Sharing Model will be on "High Water Mark" and deduction will done automatically first week of following month. (Subject to change without Prior Notice.)
Broker/Fund Commission Charge:
4 pips per standard round lot for all accounts opened on 1st Jan 2016 onward; (i.e. USD40 per USD100,000 volume traded on individual account)
Fund Minimum Deposit:
USD 250 and above (broker minimum)
Technical Analysis on Major Currency Pairs EUR, GBP, AUS, JPY, NZD, CAD and Commodities such as Gold and Crude Oil
Fund Loss Control:
We have STOP LOSS Limit mechanism at 10% of your initial capital. Once your account value drop by 10%, your account will be de-linked to our fund and you will receive email notification on the loss and is up to your decision whether to continue the investment with us. Thus in theory, the aggregate loss would be 10% of deposit + bank transaction/exchange (if any).
Target Monthly Gain:
2% per month (i.e. 24% per year). You can check our Third Party Verified Result Link here.
ICMarkets.com (regulated in AUS)
Broker regulation details: http://www.icmarkets.
Please let us know if you still have any question regarding the fund management. If not, please follow step by step guide below to register a Live trading account with broker ICMarket.com
Strongly suggest you read through one round of steps before taking any action.
1. Get ready a soft-copy of passport
2. Get ready a soft-copy of utility bill to for proven of address (i.e. phone bill, credit card bill, bank statement, utility bills and etc)
3. Click the designated quick link below and fill up required information for Step One
4. Few key information to fill in for step TWO
a. Account Type: Individual Account
b. Introducing Broker Select "Yes" ; Partner ID: 1782
5. Few key information to fill in for step THREE
a. Trading Platform: MT4
b: Account Base Currency: (Any Currency. Preferably closest to your home currency)
c: Account Type: True ECN
6. You will received an email from broker regarding your account login details.
7. Login to your account and click "Upload Document" Validate your account through using the passport and utility bill prepared earlier. (Please let US know if you need help in validating your account).
** Kindly take note that if you are existing IC Markets Live Account holder. You would need to mentioned the Transfer Account and Transfer Amount in this reply email**
9. Your will receive an email regarding new MAM fund management account opened by broker.
10. Start funding the MAM Fund Management Account (Please let us know if you need help in funding).
Kindly take note on funding charges. 3% on Credit Card, and approx. AUD30 for Bank Transfer/TT. Currently, the cheapest way for new investors reside in Singapore and Malaysia would be using RBS bank transfer in Singapore, which is free of charge.
If using a credit card, please take note to prepare extra copies of,
10(a) clearly visible and legible photocopy of the back & front side of each credit card you are using to make deposits in your account(s) with Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd., and;
10(b) a photocopy of a recent credit card statement for each credit card you are using to make deposits in your account(s) with ICMarkets.com (no more than 2 months old). You can also refers links below to understand more funding and withdrawal options
11) We will send you notification once broker added your MAM account to our Master trading platform.
Your are now ready to make your money work harder for you! Click the OPEN ACCOUNT NOW to start!
Thanks again and let's Sync our Wealth with the world, together!